David and The Lingering Sadness...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Damn head cold.

Wednesday, December 6th, 2006
Written by: David @ 9:14 am
The last couple of days I’ve been suffering from one of those annoying head colds where everything in my head feels blocked. My is completely blocked off, and this morning I woke with a thumping headache to go along with it. After work in the morning, I went to the local pharmacy and bought some medication that I know is going to help, Actifed. For me its a powerful acting drug that clear my nose to some degree and gives a little relief from colds.
However, one of the side effects of Actifed is that it makes me become terrible irritable. I posted about it the last time I took it earlier this year. So I spent the day being miserable, not talking to anyone, and doing my darn best not to fall asleep. Of course almost every single class I had I did fall asleep, even if only for a few minutes, as a result most of my classes were a walk in the park for the students.
This morning I woke up feeling more congested so I popped in another tablet. I don’t enjoy taking them, but I don’t feel I have too much of a choice now.
And I want to go back to sleep now.
[Comments (0)]

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im really peeved that even though ive had norhing to say lately noone has bothered to even ask me how im doing... it hurts to the core of my feelings

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave should try ramming those pills up his arse, that might put a smile on his wombat head. as for you simon, no one gives a fuk about you, you fuking dweeb. why don't you write about that time that you and dave were caught by mi loo fuking each other with the duble dildo.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actifed makes you somewhat irritable? Reading your homo sexual blog has exactly the same effect on me. I'm almost ready to kill again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home