David and The Lingering Sadness...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Seasons in the Sun, Rain, Snow and Wind!

The thing about Korea is, it's the only place in the world that has four distinct seasons:

Winter

Summer

Autumn

Spring

Coming from WA, where it's Winter all the time, I'm not used to this.

Today, Winter started. It may snow soon. I thought it I saw snow a couple of weeks ago, but my co-teacher assured me that it does not snow in Autumn in Korea, it's impossible. I wonder why the mountains were white? Cherry blossom???? Maybe?

Winter means only one thing, SAD; which stands for getting sad in the Winter. I get sad in the winter, do you? I hope not. I can't ride my bike anymore, it's too cold. Yesterday, I tried to ride it and my eyelids froze shut. It was really dangerous, I was going at 5mph!!! IN top gear. My bike keeps on making strange sounds, I think the engine might be going, I can't understand why?

Ciao for now

The D man

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Winter to me represents getting on my leather gloves, my scarf, and my 100% wool overcoat and heading down to the soju tents for some hard out drinking. Getting stuck into some fine Yukgae and Galbi Tangs with a curvaceous girl next to me all wrapped up in her wollies with her hand on my knob. Don't their tits look marvellous in their skivvy sweaters? Taking her back to my oil heated pad and bonking her. It must be the soju and tang?

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A bit mild for the sicko, don't you think? Sex? Romance? The sicko has really changed his tune. I thought he was a nightmare, but now it seems he's just a sweet dream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home