David and The Lingering Sadness...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Im a vegetarian!!!!!

I have just got back from a lovely lunch with my new friend BongPoo who i've kind of being "seeing" lately.
BongPoo and I met a week or so ago and have been exchanging a number of texts since, mostly along the lines of
me: Bongpoo babo
her: no! simon babo!

its been very sweet and a lot of fun, so today we decided to have our first lunch "date" at kimbop lovenest a delightful place downtown
not knowing what to order i asked BP (bongpoo) what she would like, to which she replied
"anything without meat, Im a vegetarian"
I dont know why but i told her that i was a vegetarian too
instantly i could see a positive reaction in her eyes and a close bond was instantly forged
I've always been of the opinion that it is far better to be exactly what a woman wants as opposes to being oneself, this is one of the reasons why i have so many close relationships with women that sadly other men miss out on.

So now I'm a vegetarian, and I think its just what ive needed.
I've been looking for something that would make me stand out from the crowd,
(apparently being a nice sensitive guy, celine dion fan and blog writer doesnt cut it in todays world)
I do enjoy meat though so I've decided to continue eating the "yummy" meats like sausages, spam, sandwich ham, luncheon sausage etc
my reasoning for this is that fresh meats are more meaty than processed meat and processed meat is like not really meat anyway
I explained my meat eating philosophy to BP and she looked a little confused (language barrier *sigh*) but i think she understood my reasoning.
its a little like the modern muslim philosophy of getting drunk on beer every now and then
suffizing of its to say i AM now a vegetarian but i can still enjoy the odd ham and cheese sandwich without feeling bad about it

on another note you may have noticed that SOMEBODY has been inpersonating myself and other members of this community in the comments section
I'm not going to dwell on this issue, there have been mention of monitoring comments but everybody else voted against that
when reading just ask yourself "would simon say that?" and if you know me well enough then you'll know the answer
theres always that small portion of the world that just have to ruin the experience for everybody i guess

have a smashing day

Simon

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES, I have been impersonating members of this community of retards. But only because I was impersonated first.

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've got a brother who has the vegetarianism
    it came on suddenly and it wasnt long before he wouldnt even eat the christmas ham
    its at the point now where we dont call him much, the misses will call him every few weeks just to check on him, but aside from that we dont really see him.

    bloody shame really

     

Post a Comment

<< Home