David and The Lingering Sadness...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Levi Cobb

Lunch was always my favorite peroid. I used to have a teacher who would let me leave early, so I could be first in the lunch line. I had B lunch, so it was in the middle of 4th period. Sometimes, I'd lose my lunch money, but the lunch lady, would give me my lunch anyway, and I would tell my mom and she'd send them a check at the end of the month. I liked mashed potatoes, and fries, but pizza was always my favorite.

These days, my wife doesn't like me eating pizza, because she says it will give me high blood pressure, and cholesterol, but sometimes when she's at work, I go to Mc Donalds and have a fish sandwich with ketchup and relish. I mostly have water, but once in a while I get a pepsi. On the walk home, I usually wash my hands in the public bathroom by duck creek, and I floss and brush my teeth before my wife gets home from work.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Levi Cobb... he bores me into a comfortable state of numbness and makes me feel at ease.

    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lunch is your favourite period?
    My favourite period was my first.
    It was my favourite, because it was such a surprise. It was in the middle of a swimming lesson. You've not seen a pool empty so fast!

    ******Hugs!!!****

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Levi and welcome aboard!!!
    often commenters dont make a good transition to the main page, but I have the feeling youre going to be just fine!
    If you need advice or ANYTHING dont hesitate to ask me.
    ive been at this some time now and well, I guess Im pretty good at it by now
    i'll give you some advice for free right now...just write whats on your mind and let us discover what makes you who you are!
    hugs
    *Simon*

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got some advice for you Simon. Why dont you take your unoriginal musings and shove them up your arse..... Levi is his own man.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home