David and The Lingering Sadness...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Chanchthebadman on travel, queers, street merchants, and darkies

Anyway, just got back from seoul. I was supposed to meet an old battle buddie in itaewon, but he got called up and deployed to Iraq for another 18 months--the bastards in the pentagon don't care that Bill jumped out of a C 130 into the Suni triangle back in 2002 and broke his knee when he landed, only then to be hit with a flash gernade. He's only recently been able to handle direct sunlight, and he still limps like a tired horse. He's a soldier, though, so he doesn't complain.

I had a night in itaewon alone, and I figured I'd try to enjoy it. I don't need R&R now as much as I did when I was a soldier, but I still like some peace and quiet away from the kids, you know? Well first thing happens when I walk down the street is this slope asks me if I need a tailor-made suit. Talior-made suit. I said no, and as I walked away, I thought of the suits Bill and I bought when we were stationed in Tibet, monitoring the Chineese troop movement. The pockets fell off. We laughed.

I never thought there'd be so many darkies in Korea, and I'm not just talking about Africans. I saw a mosque, and what appeared to be a paki. He sure smelled like a paki. That takes me back, that smell. They eye me suspiciously, because they know I know the score.

After a few beers, I went to go up hooker hill, but I must have taken a wrong turn, because I saw two men kissing, so I said, "what are you, a fucking queer." And one of them said, "Um, yeah."

I turned around and got the hell out of there.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't think American troops entered Iraq until 2003?
    Either, your lying, or the American government is.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The things I could tell you, man

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    please tell me...

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    everard....... I've got something to tell you.....

    chew some poo.

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AUP, I am into scat, so I already have chewed some poo. Jokes on you now!

    HAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everand, remenber those lazer guided missles that cnn showed to all the arm-chair generals? Yeah well who do you think made all that possible? The people on the ground. That's right.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    G'day assholes. Just thought I'd let you know that we believe we have secured the identity of yet another contributor to this site. A Mr. J. ___t___n. Not sure if there are more of you or not but the two mentioned to this point will be the targets of our revenge.

    You wont easily forget it, that much is for certain.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The angry australian men are a bunch of piss-swallowing fuck buckets, and no one cares what they know. You all probably look like david and suck cock like his roommate, Mike.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fuck buckets.. hahaha thats the best one I've heard all day.

    Hmmm if David's roomate actually does suck cock as you say he does, any chance i could get my nob polished? I'll just close my eyes and pretend its David himself.

    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home