David and The Lingering Sadness...

Monday, October 16, 2006

ON THE BLOB

At www.staypufff.blogspot.com we like to help out people in difficulty. One of our favourite bloggers is having problems with a friend. Can you help? Have you been through a similar experience?

miss m has been screaming for the past hour. she's experiencing her first every menstruation. she's not liking it one bit. she doesn't want dragon lady (our mother) to know. apparently she has no right to know.i've organised for one of her friends to come over when school finishes. just to explain that it's not horrible, it is natural and she will get used to it.for as long as i can remember she's been adament it's not going to happen, and she's not going to grow up. i don't understand where this HUGE dislike for it has come from. miss a is completely aware the process will happen, and isn't happy about it, but sure as hell won't freak like m did.ANY advice is welcomed, PLEASE!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh, the crimson cunt crusher. I'm sure the first time must be the worst. Being a man, I have no idea of course but I think I'll speculate just the same.

    If my vagina were to bleed and cause me to have cramps I would resent that furry clam. In fact, I may even become aggrevated and a little moody. Sound familiar?

    Anyway... to offer some advice to this person. I think if the girl is old enough to have her peiod, she is also old enough to know that it is a natural female process. If she's being bitchy and whiny and moody. There is no advice to be given. She is a woman on the rag. She wont listen to reason until she is ready.

    ---------Jack Spratt

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds like a question for El Ray Chancho's Gente
    hes not been taking questions recently but he may make an exception
    he did tell me once though that he cant trust anything that bleeds 3days a month and doesnt die

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I usually find that, if you ignore these things they go away.

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think rebecca's taking the right approach to this whole thing. When I was in grenada, one of my battle buddies got an ak round in his thigh, and severed his femoral artery. we didn't have any tampons, and were being shelled near the evac point, so I took off my service belt and wrapped it around the thigh, right above the spurting wound, and as I twisted my belt and I felt it tighteing on his leg and I knew he was going to scream, I said "what makes the green grass grow, private?" And he said, "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD" And then he passed out.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think rebecca's taking the right approach to this whole thing. When I was in grenada, one of my battle buddies got an ak round in his thigh, and severed his femoral artery. we didn't have any tampons, and were being shelled near the evac point, so I took off my service belt and wrapped it around the thigh, right above the spurting wound, and as I twisted my belt and I felt it tighteing on his leg and I knew he was going to scream, I said "what makes the green grass grow, private?" And he said, "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD" And then he passed out.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Tom Chivers said…

    The pill?

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    spamed again.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking to earn extra MONEY!

    Try becoming a man whore to rich housewives.

    I did, I'm now a multimillionaire. I also hire my ass to their husbands.

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=498

    Want to earn sextra money? Come to my site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home