David and The Lingering Sadness...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I poem by a fellow blogger. rebecca who is valued higher than diamonds. I think this poem is very well writen

Friday, April 12, 2002to hell
not one word, not one noise
on that night you made a choice
you looked left, i looked right
the wrong choice you made that night
i loved him, you loved her
and we're not together anymore
he loved me, she loved you
and now i really hate you
one stupid move, one stupid action
now i'll deal with the repercussions
i have learnt, and so must you
you can deal with the repercussions too
i'm the victim, don't act innoncent
when your time comes, to hell you'll be sent
Posted by rebecca :: 9:13 AM :: 1 Comments:
Post / Read Comments

keep up the good work becca. I love you babe.
chucks

5 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andong University Phantom says
    wow, becca that was really nice. keep it up.
    AUP

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank god rebecca is ok
    she hadnt posted on her site for awhile and i thought she might be having a bad time
    good to hear shes fine though

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I might have said that had you given me the chance.


    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You did say it
    ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is making me angry. I havent been this pissed off since David stopped posting on his blog over a couple weeks ago. Now I know how Alex Gregory felt after being impersonated..... well Im not half the inspiring scholar he is... but i sure do have a nasty temper. *hugs*

    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home