David and The Lingering Sadness...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weekend Plans

Well with "hump-day" over my thoughts are naturally turning toward the weekend
which this weekend is looking somewhat full

YAY!!!!

On Saturday I will hopefully be meeting with some of the other contributors to this blog, we've never met in 'person' before so im looking forward to what should be a good time.
I'll be heading to Suwon as early as possible Saturday morning, as I just know that navigating my way around the hectic korean bus and subway system will be a NIGHTMARE!, and so far I HAVEN'T gotten around to booking a room for the night (oops) I know, I know LAZY!

Patrick said I can stay at his friend Wolverines house but I guess that means sleeping on the floor which is something I will NOT do in this lifetime.
Anyway Im looking forward to the meeting and i'm sure we'll get along famously over a FEW beers (honestly guys I'll just have a few)
Im also looking forward to taking in the sights and sounds of a brand new ASIAN city!!!!

ok off to Fujitsu and lunch with Mr. Hong

Everybody have a precious day!

Simon

4 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, simon (i know it's really you david)you must be enthralled about your weekend trip. My how you have grown in confidence since you met S. Normally you would be going on an organised trip...right? One day when I think I am ready, I will make the effort of meeting you, but for now I think I must master the Korean language, fujitsu, and perhaps even a martial art, so that I can fall into your league. Have a lovely weekend Simon. Love you, all the best...oops and regards to the gang, wish I was there with ya's.

    A loyal fan.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What?? Is that Simon just puke faced David in disguise? I can feel my blood begining to boil.

    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Has this blog been set up just for the purpose of slandering David? Shame on you guys. If you pulled that shit on me, I'd kick all your asses New York style YO!!

    Jay

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey si,
    Make sure you take some photos. I can't wait to see your friends from the blog. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
    Shannon
    P.S. don't let wolverine bite you
    :( ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home