David and The Lingering Sadness...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Poetic Justice

Since, everyone else has gone all artsy and poetic, I thought I'd try my hand.

Here goes:

There was a young Aussie called Dave
He thought, he was really cool
Everybody knew he was a fool
He was undoubtedly his blog's slave

The abuse that we gave
has set him completely free
He should be dancing with glee
for, he no longer has to behave

He claimed to be right and just
I'm sure he was full of hot air
not that I really did care
now, I'm sure hookers are a must

Patrick

P.s. David, I have nothing in common with you.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow,

    That one makes the hair on the back side of my scrotum stand up.


    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do phantoms have scrotums?

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I had to guess, I'd say, yes--phantoms have scrotums, but I'd also guess that they have really small dicks.

    A.M. 80

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im unsure, but I know my scrotum has a phantom

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I only asked, because the Andong University Phantom always looked like a woman to me. In fact, I found him/her quite attractive.

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    too right Wally, and i'd root his missus in the back of me ute

     

Post a Comment

<< Home