David and The Lingering Sadness...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Who is he?


David www.staypuff.net has recently added this photo to his home page, in the photo David wears the colours of the country which regected him and behind is a flag of the country currently enduring his prescence.
The image, in the words of my esteemed colleague "captures the two sides of David...it says, 'i'm a regular guy, but I don't mind having some fun' " in a word its a little bit "cheeky"
The question I have about the photo concerns the question printed above Davids' bald head "Who am I?"
Why is it there when anybody who has tried to answer the question has been blocked from the site? *sigh*
Its not healthy not knowing who you are, so we're here to help David and others learn who he is.
hugs
chiao

2 Comments:

  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too have pondered the question 'Who am I?' at one point in my life and I assure you, there is no simple answer.
    In David's case however, I cant understand where the confusion comes from. Who is he? He's an insightful young fella from Perth with an uncanny ability to fluently speak foreign languages and completely embrace different cultures. He's also a ladies man of unimagineable status. I mean, a 'foot sandwich' if that isnt going all the way, I dont know what is.
    So to answer the question 'who is he?' The simple answer is..... He's the man we all dream of being.

    -----Jack Spratt

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I had a foot sandwich. I'm really hungry. I just finished with my rowing exercises, and my wife hasn't gotten home from the office. We were supposed to go out to dinner, but now she'll be working all night. I guess I'll just order dominos.

    Levi Cobb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home