David and The Lingering Sadness...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This is how I feel and whatever happens with S and I, I just want her to know,
Ive been up all night writing it and I was thinking of sending it in a series of texts

What do you think...?...too much?

Love Is ...
Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.

Simon

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow simon, that's really something. I think your poem is very heart-felt and sincere. don't stop posting poems--they're good. did you write the other one, Falling...., that one was really good, too. I'm putting staypufff in my favorites list. Keep up the good work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home