David and The Lingering Sadness...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Way GOOK

There's a newish foreigner in town. I say newish, because he's 38, not exactly new if you get my drift?

His name is Block. He is from South Africa.

I think I might have to kick his arse, soon. Already, he has started marching around like he owns the place. Jerk.
Might be time to put by Kaetwando skills into practice.

Being South African, he is obviously racist, he doesn't like me because I'm practically Korean, I can tell.
Yesterday, he asked me why all Koreans eat rice. I told him I didn't think that kind of question was necessary or approriate.

Damn. He's here now!

Better go.

Au revoir

The D Man

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    His name is Block? What's next, a guy named Brick?

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry to say this Jack, but, sometimes, you really take it too far!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do all koreans eat rice. I thought they all ate dog and had sideways vaginas

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ulysses, Korea is a very poor country and rice is quite expensive. The average Korean only eats rice three times a year; the rest of the time they survive on flour. Only the elite eat dogs, with poodles being the ultimat delicacy.

    I am still waiting to find out if Korean women,or any women for that matter,have sideways vaginas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home