David and The Lingering Sadness...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Lingering Absence or kNowing Somebody Cares *shrug*

It's been a long, long, loooooooooong time, I know.

First off, let me say a happy Chrimbo and merry new year (do you like the twist) to all those in the blogosphere. I've missed you one and all. I hope you've missed my merry ramblings.

Now, the excuses. I spent a month back home in Perth, catching up with the family and friend. While I was there I spent a lot of time with fellow Western Australian bloggers; some of the raddest people you'll meet. A big shout out to David. David was everything I hoped he'd be and so much more besides. Loving, caring, charming, witty, funny etc and so on. Please David, take my advice, let it out, tell the world. You'll feel much more comfortable when everybody knows. *hugs*

On my way back to Korea I decided to stop off at Dokdo and spent a week there, exploring the island and checking out the local cuisine, it really was a unique experience. Then, I spent some time in a Buddhist temple, meditating, until the Buddhists chased me out, I think they found out I'm a Muslim.

Then, I fell off my pushbike, doing a staggering 5mph, I've been in a hospital for a month. The nurse came in everyday and asked me "How are you?" It was the only English she knew, but it's nice to know somebody truly cares about you.

Sorry to compress so much action into on short post pictures to follow.

May the force be with you.

The D man

PS new favourite Vloggers - www.jonoandamanda.com

3 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gone.


    WOULD YOU NOTICE IF I DISAPPEARED? Would you care? I guess we'll soon find out. (This applies to one person in particular only. I don't know if I can continue writing here. Some things have shifted and changed. Always contactable via email. pinkDOTpanasonicATgmailDOTcom

    Gone!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    D man.... is it really you? I'd almost lost hope. Ive been sitting here at my computer clicking 'refresh' for two months waiting for a new post. My prayers have been answered

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Bar Bar Butt said…

    I can't remember what I was doing while you were gone, D man. I went to a new year's party with my wife, and we got into a fight because I wanted to put some gin in my 7up, and she thought I should wait until holy week to have a drink.
    Levi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home