David and The Lingering Sadness...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

george hunneycutt

left my baby at the dmz


I can't help but think
of the time
we must have been
only 17
and the hangul had
barley passed our lips
before we kissed
in the shadow of the
royal palace
on that busy street
in seoul
briefly, because
I was a prince
and even in my clever
disguise
I feared the spying eyes
of pigeons and roof-top scouts
It seems like yesterday,
but now, we're here
3 months later
and you've betrayed me
with your velvet lies,
stole state secrets
like they were plums
so now I must leave you
here
chained to the fence
as an example to the others
who would betray me
i have to leave you, baby,
at the DMZ

2 Comments:

  • At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what ever happened to the good old fashioned David bashing website that this puss bucket started out as. You have become David.

    By the way.... i was the guy who wanted to go bowling... I showed up to David's uninvited. He almost shit his pants probably thinking i was going to kick his ass then and there. But actually I wanted to get him out on the town where his 'boys' would become to wasted to back him.

    i suggested we go bowling.... since david isnt coordinated enough to pedal a tricycle let alone bowl... i thought i had him where i wanted him. Alas.. he made lame excuses all night and eventually crawled home with that ugly chinese girl (who looks to be about 12)

    Im not finished with him yet. I wont stop til i get at least a few good rips at him

    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha aside from all that....

    He talks on his website about how him and 'Em' are a couple. From what i saw..... they dont even share a language. He speaks English..... she doesnt.

    She has picked up some Korean.... he hasnt.

    SHe speaks Chinese.... he doesnt

    i guess the language of love is universal. fuck.

    THE ANDONG UNIVERSITY PHANTOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home