David and The Lingering Sadness...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Miscomummified

Hugs^^ to David over at staypuff.net who has had to deal with *sigh* another episode of "miscomumication" from a korean girl. This latest setback led to dinner being served 30minutes late on a weeknight but otherwise didnt affect a thankfully enjoyable evening
this has been an ongoing theme at staypuff and is something of a mystyery, considering davids' obvious command of Korean language and customs.
I can however sympathise as I too am suffering from some communication problems with my new 'ladyfriend' who is also a non-native speaker, just the other day she confused my request for oral sex as a statement that I would give her oral sex and that really made me feel uncomfortable, now she thinks I dont enjoy oral sex at all which couldnt be further from the truth! As is so often the way with these princesses she's getting what she wants and I'm left feeling a little bit used, why can't things just be simple...what to do?

Christopher

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christopher,

    Miscomumication is a common ordeal when trying to establish relations with a person from another culture. In your case, the issue obviously arose from language problems.

    David from staypuff on the other hand, has a masterful command of the korean language and still finds himself in these kinds of predicaments. *Sigh*

    I guess we just have to throw our hearts out there and hope that things work out for the best and we all get our fair share of mouth to genital action.

    ----Jack Spratt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home